Call the fire department because these two are on FIRE! Kayla and Santi are one sexy couple and their day was nothing short of fabulous!
These two are extremely active adventurers (they’re both avid runners and love to travel together) that live in NYC. They escaped the fast-paced city life for a little laid back luxury here at the estate.
Color palette: Give us all the BLUES! Smokey blue, mint-blue, turquoise blue. Kayla’s maids wore several cool blue tones that tied into the pattern that her maid of honor wore. We LOVED the look. The florals also tied in dusty lavender, soft blush and greenery. It was so pretty and worked wonderfully for the summertime event.
Everyone prepped here at the venue and then headed offsite for a church ceremony. Following the i-dos, it was party time! One of their first priorities was amazing food, and we were happy to deliver!
Here was their delicious menu:
Passed Hor D’eourves
- Marinated Baby Lamb Chops
- Arancini risotto with mozzarella and pesto filling
- Steamed vegetable dumpling
- Coconut shrimp
- Petit crab cakes
- Asian chicken with peanut dipping sauce
- Tuna tartare and avocado
- Mini beef taco
- Bountiful table
- Pasta station —cavatelli and broccoli, penne in pink sauce with wild mushroom sundried tomato
- Carving station —-grilled marinated skirt steak, roasted turkey breast
- Pulled pork BBQ station
Warm Goat cheese on field greens with spiced nuts and balsamic dressing
- Herb crusted filet of beef & ginger garlic glazed salmon with wild rice pilaf & grilled marinated vegetables
- Funfetti wedding cake with cream cheese filling
- Raspberry Sorbet
Also, it was the HOTTEST day of the year but everyone still danced the entire night and had the greatest time being outside
These have big smiles and even big hearts – we love them both so much! There is no doubt that this journey of marriage for them is their greatest adventure. Be sure to check out their hashtag, #calientecastaneda on IG!